Driver Requirements: All drivers must be at least eighteen
(18) years of age.
1. Any American made school bus with a wheelbase that
is stock for year, make, and model. A 35-70 passenger
size bus must be used. NO SMALL BUSES. Motor must be in
front of bus (no rear engine buses). No alterations allowed
except as specified. No stripping or lightening is allowed
2. The glass, with the exception of the front windshield,
may be removed. This is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
The seats may be removed but not mandatory.
3. You must have any approved racing type helmet, seat
belt and firesuit.
4. Stock gas tanks may be used. If using a boat type gas
tank, it may be mounted overtop of rear axles in bus and
must be fully covered with a steel container. No electrical
5. Battery may be relocated inside the bus, but must be
securely mounted and covered in case of turnover.
6. Bumpers, frame, and suspension must remain stock. If
bumpers need to be replaced, use similar type material
as stock. No reinforcement of bumpers.
7. Creative paint jobs and adding decorations to the bus
is highly encouraged. Decorations must be securely fastened.
Vulgar or obscene lettering or objects are not permitted.
BACK TO RULES PAGE >>>